Fat Chicks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for women who love being large lovelies and for men who like them that way

Your Admin.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Your Admin.  Empty Your Admin.

Post  Admin Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:02 pm

Alright so to get this section started I thought I would tell you a little bit about myself! I am a young woman who is actively putting on weight because I chose to have a fat body. I love myself and I want more. I have an adoring boyfriend who wants more of me to love and who encourages me daily on all points of my weight gain.

I've read a lot of articles online and been to dozens of forums who claim to be about size acceptance. However, the majority of these places seem to be overrun with naysayers and people trying to water down the fact that some people really do think bigger is better. These experiences have lead me to create this forum in the hopes that I can create a more positive and encouraging environment.

Just a little information about me- I love yoga and swimming. I could get lost in a library for hours on end. I dabble in every available art form and I love food! I am 180lbs of woman with more coming, and that's just the way I like it. Very Happy

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:04 pm